Skip Navigation LinksHome > Participate > Sponsors
To our 2022 Pierce County Fair sponsors.
Thank you so much for your part in making the 2022 Pierce County Fair a grand success.
To our current and FUTURE sponsors.
Without you, it would be impossible to hold an annual event designed to be affordable and attractive to Pierce County residents.
If you would like to become a 2023 sponsor please contact us through one of the following methods:
- click on Eventhub to register for one of many available sponsorships
- Presenting Day Sponsor ($10,000)
- VIP Day Sponsor ($10,000)
- Grand Champion Sponsor ($5,000)
- Champion Sponsor ($2,500)
- Blue Ribbon Sponsor ($500.00)
- Red Ribbon Sponsor ($500.00)
- Custom Sponsor Package with Booth (custom)
PC Student Ticket Sponsor ($2,500) PC Student Ticket 1000 Sponsor ($1,000) PC Student Ticket 500 Sponsor ($500)
- If you have questions, email the Fair Manager (Shelly Bennett) at email@example.com or the Community Engagement Director (Teresa Steenson) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- and/or call the Fair Manager at (253) 847-4754
Ticket Sponsoring is SOLD OUT! Thank you! Thank you!
Ticket Sponsors provide free admission to many elementary school-aged youths. The tickets are given to local school districts to hand out to the students. Youth ages 6-15 use their free admission tickets while accompanied by a paid adult attendee. Sponsorships are available from $500, $1000, and $2500. Please contact our Community Engagement Director (Teresa Steenson) at email@example.com to BOOK NOW for next year's student ticket sponsorship program.
2023 - Experience the Magic
The Pierce County Fair will be held the 2nd week in August - the 10th through the 13th - Thursday through Sunday.
Your contribution as a Sponsor is vital to the success of the Pierce County Fair. The theme for 2023 is "Experience the Magic". Please support the Pierce County Fair in making the experience magical in 2023!
With your support,
- approximately 32,000 Student Tickets are given to Pierce County elementary schools annually.
- more 4-H youth animal projects are made available to young 4-H'ers.
- the upkeep and maintenance of the 4-H buildings provide a safe place to house and display competition entries during the fair.
- the improved beautification and sanitation around the grounds enhance the value of the Fair.
- sponsors provide a 'Magical' experience to the staff, volunteers, and fairgoers.
- sponsors provide the funds for many more projects that are needed during the Fair and throughout the year.
Please contact the Fair Manager or the Community Engagement Director (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) for more information.
Recognition as a Sponsor
- We place your company logo in a prominent place on the www.piercecountyfair.com website.
- The website views increased monthly in 2022 to align with the Fair activity.
- May (3,429), June (6,342), July (21,772), August (85,930)
- We provide a social media post with thanks for your support.
- Our Facebook account has 5.3K followers
- Instagram has 952 followers and growing
- We display sponsor banners and make sponsor announcements on the main stage and throughout the grounds during the Fair season.
Fair Attendance in 2022
- Attendance at the 2022 Pierce County Fair was 20,902, an 11 percent increase from 2021.
The following are the 2022 Pierce County Fair sponsors. Thank you again for your part in making the 2022 Pierce County Fair a grand success.
Major Grand Champion Sponsors
Grand Champion Sponsors