PARK SCHEDULEWhile the Pierce County Fairgrounds are utilized year-round, the Pierce County Fair Association does not manage the off-season rentals. Please contact Pierce County Parks & Recreation for information about special events and reservations: Call (253)798-4049 or visit their website; Frontier Park Facility Rentals
Click here for the Frontier Park Schedule
About the Park – click here
Frontier Park is situated in one of the fastest growing areas of Pierce County, on Meridian between Puyallup and Graham. The park is home to many uses, including the Pierce County Fair, Highland Games, equestrian shows, scouting events, car shows, quarter midget track racing competitions, and casual recreation.
This majestic complex is 71+ acres filled with large wooded and turf areas. A $1.3 million renovation project has transformed the former home economics building at Frontier Park into a rustic lodge. More than twice as large as the original building, Frontier Lodge was dedicated during a ribbon-cutting ceremony on July 12, 2007.Park Hours
The park is open from 7:30 a.m. until dusk, unless otherwise posted. Partial gate closures are in effect for programmed activities/rentals that take place after dusk.
- Special Events
- During special events gate closures at Frontier Park go into effect. Please contact (253) 798-4049 for special event closures.
- August 1-18, 2024
Access will be limited in Frontier Park from August 1-18 due to the setup and take down of the Pierce County Fair. The fair runs from August 8-11, 2024.
- Rustic theme buildings and picnic shelters are great for rentals
- Kite flying and turf playing areas
- Equestrian facilities with a new horse mounting ramp
- Both paved areas and non-paved trails are great for walking or riding
- Race Track - A quarter midget race track is located at the northwest corner of Frontier Park, next to the back parking lot. The race track is run by the Little Wheels Racing Association.