2020 PIERCE COUNTY FAIR HILL & DALE DISTRICT OF GARDEN CLUBS
OPEN CLASS VIRTUAL FLOWER SHOW
“Bees & Honey in 2020!”
Show Chairman: Kathy Johnson 253-847-4933 Show Co-Chairman: Sherry Matthews 253-845-2555
Online entries only: http://piercecountyfair.fairentry.com
BY JULY 24th. Entries accepted July 1st –July 24th. HANDWRITTEN ENTRIES WILL ALSO BE
TAKEN.Fill out the attached entry page and email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your photos.
- HOW TO TAKE YOUR PICTURES. Have you ever wanted to enter a lovely flower or flowering branch but did not want to cut it, well now you do not have to. Please put white foam board, or white poster board behind your flower or branch and snap away!! For your cut horticulture, please use white foam board, or white poster board behind and underneath your clear bottles. Take the photo in a well-lit area. Try to reduce as many shadows and glares as possible.
- Please submit your pictures as early as possible.
- Due to space limitations, only quality specimens are accepted. Classification reserves the right to remove sub-standard entries in any section.
- EXHIBITOR IS LIMITED TO 75 EXHIBITS PER PERSON.
- Judging will be done as the entries are received.
- Pierce County Virtual Fair will share the photos that you upload as your entries unless you request otherwise.
DIVISION I ADULT HORTICULTURE – Open Class
ADULT HORTICULTURE AWARDS:
Ribbons will not be given this year, although you will still receive premium points.
Points allowed: Blue 4; Red 3; White 2. Horticulture entries must be grown by the exhibitor or in possession for three months. All plant material must be properly groomed, conditioned, not wilting, free from insects or disease and named. Wedging permitted, if inconspicuous. More than one entry (BUT NO MORE THAN 5) may be in each lot if of a different named variety or color. If the schedule calls for more than one stem, all stems must be the same length and flowers the same size.