4-H Optional Virtual Herdsmanship
Entry Dates: July 1 – July 24, 2020
Enter online: https://piercecountyfair.fairentry.com/
- Entry for the Optional Virtual Herdsmanship is through each specific animal department (i.e. Cavy)
- Optional Virtual Herdsmanship is open to all members in a project and does not require entering other classes in that department.
- Optional Virtual Herdsmanship is not required to enter other classes in a department.
- Only one entry per lot
- Upload a photo of you, with your animal
- A Word or PDF document with the following information:
- Introduction with first name (only), club name, and years in 4-H
- A little about your animal
- A little about your experience in 4-H
- &/Or a note from the animal’s perspective
Points Allowed: 15 pts per participant/animal combo