PARK SCHEDULEWhile the Pierce County Fairgrounds are utilized year round, the Pierce County Fair Association does not manage the off-season rentals.
Please contact Pierce County Parks & Recreation at (253)798-4703
Click here for the Frontier Park Schedule
About the Park – click here
Frontier Park is situated in one of the fastest growing areas of Pierce County, on Meridian between Puyallup and Graham. The park is home to many uses, including the Pierce County Fair, Highland Games, equestrian shows, scouting events, car shows, quarter midget track racing competitions and casual recreation.
This majestic complex is 71+ acres filled with large wooded and turf areas. A $1.3 million renovation project has transformed the former home economics building at Frontier Park into a rustic lodge and provided a link to local history. More than twice as large as the original building, Frontier Lodge was dedicated during a ribbon cutting ceremony on July 12, 2007.Park Hours
The park is open from 7:30 a.m. until dusk, unless otherwise posted. Partial gate closures are in effect for programmed activities/rentals that take place after dusk.
This majestic complex is 71+ acres filled with large wooded and turf areas, a variety of buildings, and improvements:
- Seasonal Hours
During the summer the park gates close at 9 p.m.During special events gate closures at Frontier Park go into effect. Please contact (253) 798-4049 for special event closures.
- Frontier Lodge – this newly renovated and expanded building offers a natural setting for a retreat, receptions, weddings, or a meeting. The Lodge has two main rooms and a kitchen. Rent separately or the entire lodge.
- Agricultural display buildings and arenas, animal display buildings for small animal shows, vet clinics
- Two covered picnic shelters: Picnic Shelter #2 has a commercial food service kitchen, electricity, and 12 picnic tables. Picnic Shelter #3 has 20 tables with an adjacent open field.
- Restrooms with showers
- Equestrian Facilities: two horse barns with a total of 88 stalls, warm up arena, and main show arena, 200 ft x 150 ft. Suitable for horse shows, horse training clinics, horse riding clinics, horse barrel racing
- Quarter midget race track. Little Wheels Racing Association hosts the Regional Quarter Midget Race.
- Smaller reception hall with small kitchenette for small parties and business/civil organization meetings
Reservations for Frontier Park in Graham are issued (phone and walk-in) for any date during the calendar year. Large areas of park are available to the casual user at no charge. Reservations may be made over the phone at (253)798-4703 with a valid Visa or MasterCard.
Frontier Park Rental Fees: All fees must be paid in full in order to receive a permit. However, you are welcome to call Andrea on the availability of dates at (253)798-4703, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm.