While the Pierce County Fairgrounds are utilized year round, the Pierce County Fair Association does not manage the off-season rentals. Please contact Pierce County Parks & Recreation at (253)841-8515.
Listed below are a few of the events currently listed on the Parks Department web site, or click on the link for more info:
This majestic complex is 60 acres filled with large wooded and turf areas, a variety of buildings, and improvements:
- Frontier Lodge – this newly renovated and expanded building offers a natural setting for a retreat, receptions, weddings, or a meeting. The Lodge has two main rooms and a kitchen. Rent separately or the entire lodge.
- Agricultural display buildings and arenas, animal display buildings for small animal shows, vet clinics
- Two covered picnic shelters: Picnic Shelter #2 has a commercial food service kitchen, electricity, and 12 picnic tables. Picnic Shelter #3 has 20 tables with an adjacent open field.
- Restrooms with showers
- Equestrian Facilities: two horse barns with a total of 88 stalls, warm up arena, and main show arena, 200 ft x 150 ft. Suitable for horse shows, horse training clinics, horse riding clinics, horse barrel racing
- Quarter midget race track. Little Wheels Racing Association hosts the Regional Quarter Midget Race.
- Smaller reception hall with small kitchenette for small parties and business/civil organization meetings
Reservations for Frontier Park in Graham are issued (phone and walk-in) for any date during the calendar year. Large areas of park are available to the casual user at no charge. Reservations may be made over the phone at (253)841-8515 with a valid Visa or MasterCard.
Frontier Park Rental Fees: All fees must be paid in full in order to receive a permit. However, you are welcome to call Cara on the availability of dates at (253)841-8515, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm.