While the Pierce County Fairgrounds are utilized year round, the Pierce County Fair Association does not manage the off-season rentals.
Please contact Pierce County Parks & Recreation at (253)798-4703
Click here for the Frontier Park Schedule
This majestic complex is 71 acres filled with large wooded and turf areas, a variety of buildings, and improvements:
- Frontier Lodge – this newly renovated and expanded building offers a natural setting for a retreat, receptions, weddings, or a meeting. The Lodge has two main rooms and a kitchen. Rent separately or the entire lodge.
- Agricultural display buildings and arenas, animal display buildings for small animal shows, vet clinics
- Two covered picnic shelters: Picnic Shelter #2 has a commercial food service kitchen, electricity, and 12 picnic tables. Picnic Shelter #3 has 20 tables with an adjacent open field.
- Restrooms with showers
- Equestrian Facilities: two horse barns with a total of 88 stalls, warm up arena, and main show arena, 200 ft x 150 ft. Suitable for horse shows, horse training clinics, horse riding clinics, horse barrel racing
- Quarter midget race track. Little Wheels Racing Association hosts the Regional Quarter Midget Race.
- Smaller reception hall with small kitchenette for small parties and business/civil organization meetings