PIERCE COUNTY’S BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE!
Family Fun at a Fair Price!
2017 ADMISSION PRICES
Credit Cards now accepted
CHILD 6-15 $5.00 (under 6 always free)
*Pre-entry for all ages $3.00
THE PIERCE COUNTY FAIR OFFERS MONEY SAVING SPECIALS “Buy Tickets Now”
***New for 2017*** Funtastic Carnival Unlimited Ride Bracelet!
- THURSDAY FAMILY DAY
Children (6-15) admitted for ONE DOLLAR
- SUNDAY MILITARY DAY
Members of the Armed Forces are admitted free upon presentation of their military identification.
- Les Schwab coupons – visit any Pierce County Les Schwab for a coupon for $2 off reg. admission prices
When you enter the admission gate at the Pierce County Fair with a ticket, you will be offered an entry form (sorry,bracelets and hand stamps do not qualify). Fill out the form and turn it in at our Information booth for a chance to win 1 of 8 WA State Fair Value packs ($75 value). Includes 2 gate admission, 10 food bucks, & 6 Funtastic rides. All entrants receive 50% off WA State Fair adult gate admission valid for use Mon-Fri (closed Tues); requires online purchase with discount code emailed to you.
*4-DAY EXHIBITOR BRACELET$ 5.00
*EXHIBITOR daily tickets $1.50
*=Limited Sale Times
**=Vendors and Exhibitors only
NSF CHECK CHARGE: $25.00 per check
Credit card sales available for pre-fair sales Monday – Wednesday at the Fair Office or come to our Pre-Fair event on Saturday, August 5, 2017 (for more information call 253-847-4754).
Ticket gates will also have credit card capability during the fair.
*Pre-fair event August 5th, 10am – 2pm
- pre-sale $3 fair entry tickets available at pre-fair event and right here “Buy Tickets Now”
- Document shredding – bring your papers to shred
- Food bank – bring non-perishable food donations
- Blood Mobile – come donate for those in need
- KAYO Radio sticker stop – win prizes!
- Urban Timber Coffee, vendor
- Coffee & other beverages
- Sandwiches, salads & snacks also available
Fair Hours of Operation
THURSDAY 10 A.M. -10 P.M.
FRIDAY 10 A.M. -10 P.M.
SATURDAY 10 A.M. -10 P.M.
SUNDAY 10 A.M. – 6 P.M.
Parking also available at several adjacent lots.
Please utilize the new traffic signal at Hunt-Eustis Road
*For more information on how to be a vendor at the 2017 Pierce county Fair, Click HERE!