4-H PERFORMING ARTS – DEPARTMENT EOPA
Superintendent: Connie Medeiros MythicalMeadows@gmail.com 253-343-3980
Assistant: Caleb Medeiros 253-343-8416
Pre-Entry Day: August 7, 2016
ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY
- Entries are open to all 4-H members enrolled in a Performing Arts project by June 1st of the current year.
- All performers must enter Stewardship (this is the Performing Arts version of Herdsmanship.)
- Only 4-H members enrolled in Performing Arts can be on stage to contribute to a competitive performance. No adult accompanists.
- Cross entries are not permitted. A single performance may only be entered in one class.
- Members may enter once in each class unless the performance media/genre is different. In that case the exhibitor may enter twice in the class. (i.e. dance-belly dancing & dance-ballet or instrumental-clarinet & instrumental-flute)
- Acceptance and placement of Informational and Educational Exhibits will be at the Superintendent’s discretion.
Open Class (departments where anyone can enter)
4-H Activities (non-animal)
4-H Animal Science
Non-Animal Entry Form
Animal Entry Form